As Coronavirus (COVID-19) remains a frequent topic of global news, we want to reassure you that our practice is monitoring the situation closely.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. We strongly recommend the following:
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, such as fever, a dry cough and/or shortness of breath, contact us.
- Take common-sense preventive actions to stop the spread of germs.
- Practice social distancing (6 feet apart).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover coughs and sneezes and then immediately wash your hands.